Communications & Customer Happiness Person
We've got a very big vision for what we want to accomplish. We want to build the best Nutrition Brand worldwide. We want to set the benchmark for everyone else. Therefore I want to build a mission-based team with customer happiness people, marketers and product creators all working together to make this vision a reality.
Right now we’re a small team that wants to move faster to make a bigger impact. We’ve got an opening for a Customer Happiness Person on this team. And that’s where you come in.
Love making people feel happy? Love connecting with our customers, readers, and fans? Then this could be the job for you.
As our Customer Happiness Specialist, you’re the essence of extraordinary customer service. You’re not just another person answering emails. You are the go-to person when customers face problems. You provide an amazing and personalized experience for each customer. You truly touch people’s lives. And that goes beyond just online tools, that might include writing a handwritten note to a customer or sending out an apologize package.
Since we are a very young and open company you should be ready to interact on a more personal level with the customers. If they don’t want to use email and communicate their problems via Snapchat you should be able to do that as well.
What Skills should you have? You have perfect written and verbal English and German skills. You love to communicate via online tools or on a more personalized level by talking or video chatting with the customers if necessary. So you can’t be shy. :) At the bottom of your heart you should be a caring person who wants to provide the best experience someone can have and make our customer support team the best in the industry.
We also encourage you to learn how to provide a better experience at every touch point with the customers. That’s why we reimburse education material so you can grow professionally and personally.
For now this is a part-time position that will turn into a full-time position as soon as possible. The position is 100% remote and you can work from wherever you want.
If you’re a kind and caring person who loves to help via online tools, you’re the right person for this job. If you think you are smart, action-oriented, analytical, and have a passion for learning new things, we welcome you to apply!
- Provide an amazing, personalized experience to each customer. No copy and paste answers. Only meaningful, personalized replies with love and care injected into each message.
- Interact with customers on different platforms like Email, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and other Platforms - provide product and services information and resolve any emerging problems that our clients might face
- Interact on a more personalized level with customers if required, by phone / letters or their favorite platform (like Instagram, Skype, Snapchat)
- Send out promotional Emails and interact with our VIPs when we have special deals for them
- Engage the customer community through our forums, social media platforms, and daily interaction
- Ensure all customers are replied to in an efficient and timely matter
- Analyze customer feedback while continuously looking for ways to improve customer experience.
- Report to our Team any fundamental issues
- Work with the Social Media Person when it comes to partner with collaboration partners
- Strive to make a community that our customers and followers are proud to be a part of
Experience & Skills:
- Customer Support Experience
- Responsible and consistent attitude
- Excellent English and German skills (verbal and written)
- Excellent communication skills
- Enjoy spending hours communicating with customers.
- Technology is your good friend (Social Media Tools, Commerce Softwares, etc..)
- A passion for the nutrition & fitness industry
- You have an innovative mind and are a doer (come up with new ideas on how to improve customer experience)
- You can work independently and without any supervision (remote position)
100% Remote - flexible work environment (We expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting).
Flexible vacation days - Want to travel with friends and family over a longer weekend? Let us know and we make it happen without you worrying about work
Department and team meetups where we get to set goals, map out processes, and brainstorm. Oh yeah, fun is built in, too!
Education reimbursement - Learning is very important for us! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars, and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally.