Social Media Hacker
We've got a very big vision for what we want to accomplish. We’re building the best Nutrition Brand worldwide. We want to set the benchmark for everyone else. Therefore I want to build a mission-based team with customer happiness creators, marketers and product creators all working together to make this vision a reality.
Right now we’re a small team that wants to move faster to make a bigger impact. We’ve got an opening for a Social Media Hacker on this team. That’s where you come in.
You’re not just another person that posts a stock image on Facebook or looks for some quotes that might fit our mission. You’ll be responsible for the entire Social Media Management, which involves Instagram, Facebook and Snapchat and can also include Twitter, Pinterest and Youtube.
You’re not only responsible for managing these Social Media Outlets, but also for creating great new content that excites our followers and customers every single time. You will also form great and strong connections with Influencers to collaborate on different projects. This should result in creating the best community out there.
You’re going to analyze the performance and look for ways to improve that on a daily base. You will also be in charge of managing the Social Media Budget on a monthly base. This not also requires a great understanding of numbers but also a good sense on how to negotiate the best deals online.
You should be the first to know about algorithm changes on various platforms and how it’s going to impact the performance of the brand. We encourage learning, that’s why we reimburse educational material that always keeps you up to date and might lead in a faster growth online.
For now this is a part-time position that will turn into a full-time position as soon as possible. The position is 100% remote and you can work from wherever you want. We’re not sure if we will open an European based office or not, but this might be to discuss in the future.
If you’re a competitive person who loves to grow a Brand on Social Media, you’re the right person for this job.
- Growth Hack our Social Media Accounts with all kind of creative strategies that you try out and improve on
- Write, schedule, and optimize daily social media updates across multiple social platforms, including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Snapchat, Twitter & Pinterest
- Update social media calendars and lineups beyond the daily scheduling queue
- Monitor and report on brand social performance metrics and KPIs (followers, reach, engagement, traffic, etc.)
- Increasing digital engagement and building online community
- Work and connect with influencers in our space and collaborate on different projects
- Manage Social Media Budget on a monthly base
- At least 2 years relevant social media experience
- proven track record of growing online revenue
- Impeccable attention to detail
- Intimate knowledge of the social media landscape and analytics platforms
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills (Must: English, Nice to have: German)
- A passion for the nutrition & fitness industry and a knowledge of its key players
- Familiarity with social video and best practices across platforms
- Thrives on analyzing social media data and make data-driven decisions
- Fast learner and always the first to know about algorithm changes, impact and solution
- You can work independently and without any supervision (remote position)
100% Remote - flexible work environment (We expect you to work hard, but give you the freedom to do it in your preferred setting)
Flexible vacation days - want to have some solo time and not work? Don't worry, let us know in advance and we'll make it happen.
Department and team meetups where we get to set goals, map out processes, and brainstorm. Oh yeah, fun is built in, too!
Education reimbursement - Learning is very important for us! We offer a monthly stipend to encourage you to buy books, listen to webinars, and purchase materials that will help you grow professionally and personally